Each piece of Paulina Echeverri is the result of a unique design and a delicate craftsmanship, for this reason all the pieces that suffer some kind of unforced deterioration will be repaired by the manufacturer, Paulina Echeverri Jewelry, within the first 6 months of the purchase.
The guarantee policy includes damages for changes in the original color of the product and / or deformations of the material, as long as there is no evidence of abuse.
After the 6-month warranty period, if any type of deterioration occurs or if there is damage due to mistreatment of the part by the customer, they may be repaired, but a variable surcharge will be charged, depending on the type of fault presented by the product. Likewise, the shipping costs will be assume by the customer.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
For Paulina Echeverri it is important to guarantee a high level of satisfaction in the clients, for this reason we allow the return of any piece acquired, if there is any type of nonconformity and that it complies with the following specifications:
• The piece must be returned in the original packaging.
• The piece must have all the parts in perfect condition.
• The piece has not been used.
• After the purchase date there will be a period of ten working days to return it.
• After ten working days, each case will be studied and a partial return of the total value may be applied.
• The shipping costs will be assumed in full by the customer.
Please send the package to the following address:
Calle 66bis # 4-17
REIMBURSEMENT OF THE PARTS.
• The refund will take place a few days after receiving the return.
• The value to be returned will be that shown on the invoice and will be made through the means of payment used in the purchase.